This walk is a distance of 4km and will take approximately an hour.
- From The Crown PH leave Albrighton by Station Road, go under the railway bridge, across the A41 and continue up the lane opposite.
- At the T junction at Humphreston Hall farm turn left along the lane for 200m passing the old barns.
- Turn right over the stile and continue across the field to the footbridge. Go straight ahead across the next field to meet the lane at a metal gate and stile to the left of the cottage.
- Turn right for 40m and opposite the cottage take the stile left into the field. The footpath runs along the fence that is followed by a hedge.
- At the stile turn left into the lane, bear left at the cottage and continue over the A41 into Rectory Road. Cross the railway-bridge to meet Albrighton High Street just after Donington Church and pool.
- Turn left and continue along the High Street to return to The Crown PH car park.
This walk is taken from the Albrighton, Boningale and Donington walks brochure.
The Albrighton Rail Ramblers will do an adapted version of this route on May 19, 2021, to join us call 01902 441 748.